Wednesday, April 06, 2005

i'm so bored... somebody kill me now...

There are quite a number of times in the past month or so, where I find myself to be void of activity. With absolutely nothing interesting to do!! No anime to watch, no books to read, no articles to read, no movies to watch, no interest to watch season X episode X of Friends for the Xth time, no games to play. no one to chat with online, th list goes on forever.

My progress in art came to a stand still sometime last year. I attribute it partly to the fact that nothing interesting ever happens in my life, I don't think much will happen for the next year at least. Monotonous and shitty, that's pretty much what my life is like now. If this were to be a regular hey-I-did-this-and-that today blog, you'd be seeing a lengthy post daily which is a complete rehash of the post I posted the previous day. I'll rephrase myself and write long lengthy reports of my daily routine with minute differences between each iteration. If I get bored enough and is desperate of some activity, I'd probably pop in my Visual Studio CD and install Visual C++. Then I'll probably spend the next hour or 2 refreshing my memory on the many forgotten syntaxes that I used to have at my fingertips. After that, I'll probably write a few recursive functions, given enough time and information, that will contain all the basic rules of english, grammer, and make it analyse my daily entry and in turn churn out in a few nano-seconds a rehashed version of my previous post. I'll probably need to reference the program to an online dictionary & thesaurus to get as many variations of my post as possible. As you all know, computers are never perfect as far as language is concerned. After a few iterations, the contents of my post will most definately be completely different from the very fist original post, as illustrated in the example below.

Joseph - ding ding - Joey - ding ding - baby kangaroo - ding ding - infant herbivorous marsupial of the family Macropodidae - ding ding - newborn vegie eating animal with pouch of the genre large-podidae

you get the idea.

here's another.

Zhiqin - ding ding - Cai Zhiqin - ding ding - CZQ - ding ding - smelly fat ass - ding ding - pungent obese donkey - ding ding - odoriferous avoirdupois domesticated ass - ding ding - smelly fucking heavy house shithead - ding ding - troll.

there you go again. I'm too bored.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home