Friday, April 01, 2005

there's no XXXL to some clothes for a reason.

Call me mean, evil, whatever you want! I'll agree with you, then I'll prove to you that you are in fact the SAME. Anyway, I was just at Kang's blog reading through his stuff, pretty interesting I must say, and I chance upon his "Stop Gays" entry on march 20th 2005. There is this one line that reminded my of something I'd really rather have forgotten.

FAT UGLY OLD WRINKLY DISGUSTING GAY

Indeed, quite a description. I'll have to agree, some people do look like that but there's really nothing wrong unless I actually see them. And one of those I DID see. I'll never forget that afternoon, I was walking out of camp and outside the smelly shop, I call it that because it's SMELLY, this woman was sitting there, smoking.
She's wearing a pink spaghatti-strap top and white 3/4 pants. Normally it would have been fine but did I not mention what reminded me of her?! She was FAT UGLY OLD WRINKLY DISGUSTING! She was almost bursting out of her top, thank God she didn't! There's a reason why they don't make clothes like that in XXXL sizes. No one's does that so get the idea already! If you are fat, save yourself and the eyes of others by wearing more cloth! Fats + bulging in no way equate to a feast for the eyes.
Wait, there's more! Yes, you got that right! I'm not done with the gross @_#)$*)(*%!

Just as I walk pass her, I noticed that she's revealing way fucking hell lot more than someone like her should. Her pants were too low and at the back, you can clearly see that she's wearing BRIGHT-FUCKING-RED underwear. If that's not a fist for the eyes, I don't know what is. I swear to God my pace ten-folded and the next thing I know, I was at the trafic junction.

Moral of the story is, not everyones' got a strong heart like me, there are people who WILL DIE if they see stuff that revolting. When a product is not manufactured to suit you, don't even try. It's exactly why there' no such thing as a uni-sex bra...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home