Thursday, March 24, 2005

what is wrong with the world?

You should already have noticed, if not you're fucking blind, that chatterbox thing just a little to the right of this. You may also want to note the few short lines of ads just under it.

[Edit] 05-04-2005 :: Chatterbox by flobble removed because it sucks.

So I happen to be looking there and to my surprise, I saw this!

What exactly is wrong with the world? Content Generator? What?! So people have grown so stupid that a content generator is necessary for something as simple as a blog?

Here's an example of what is generated:
I really love my niece Cathy. Often she is really stupid, and then last week she just touched me... I could really use her years of training writing an essay about political turmoil of the European lowlands, then she answered:

"Whoa! I love the European lowlands so much!"

At first I was all "WHOA!" but then the next day I just subsided and began sobbing. After all, she *is* my niece and I have to live with that...

So now i have a stupid niece named Cathy that loves the European lowlands... What?! It doesn't even make sense!

If you have nothing to post then don't! It's not a test, you won't die if you don't have anything to post, so why bother? While we're at blogs, I'd like to bring up the point that nobody cares about all the stuff you do everyday? If it's worth writing down, it's got to be special! No, bathing 5 minutes later than usual does not count as being special, neither does missing the bus, come on! who doesn't?! And if you feel the need to post something on your precious blog every single fucking day with mundane crap, I would suggest you seek professional help or you can kill yourself by holding your breath which according to Maddox, contains only 3 simple steps.

Step 1: hold breath
Step 2: wait for 10 minutes and go to step 3.
Step 3: if you're reading this, you have failed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home