Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Fat Dude Dancing/Singing

Fat Dude Dancing/Singing - Numanuma

things like this amuse me...

Edit:
After some looking up, I found this!
And if you want just the song... here it is!

the troll rampages on hoping that one day the sodium chloride would dissolve in his sweat... it is in its duty to harvest the salt since the salt didn't say no... now wtf...

Edit:
It appears that the words in italic above actual mean somethings to someone I know, cause I made it that way.
So anyway because of that, I ended up having a conversation with her which eventually led me to this, giving her a draft of what she should reply to the troll and here it is...

i'm thinking since you know so much about me, you must know i'm a devoted christian. so you must know that as far as possible, i will not lie. i think you are fat, but that's not really the problem, smelly, now this is, and talks funny. i'm a busy person and i just can't stand it when you always repeat various words in your sentence a few times and takes forever to get a sentence out. too bad i know that you didn't bath for up to a week in bmt and that is something i CANNOT accept. so bugger off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home