Saturday, March 26, 2005

i'm right, you're wrong!

Ever encountered someone that writes animatedly about something only to end it off with "this is only my opinion."?
No shit! Who elses' opinion would it be considering that you're the one that wrote it in the first place?

By writing crap like "it's only my opinion", you're only giving yourself a backdoor so-called so that if anyone disagrees, it would only be their opinion so everyone wins and nobody loses. It's a buffer, more for yourself, in case anyone comes around and fucks up everything you say.

No 2 opposing opinions can be right at the same time so to prevent future conflicts from occuring, we'll establish a simple fact, I am always right! So if anyone finds something here that they would beg to differ, don't bother, simply because you are wrong!

Now doesn't that make things more fun?( If your answer is NO, you are wrong! ) Getting the idea yet? So when I say that I'm wrong and you think otherwise, you are wrong!

I'm seriously bored and totally erratic now so....

OH FUCK! I FELL ASLEEP!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home