Tuesday, April 05, 2005

faith.

I may not believe in Jesus, or Buddha, or Krishna, or Allah, or whoever else you believe in. But I still believe in a hell lot of things.
I believe in God. I believe he exists. I believe in the existence of a greater being. I also believe that he wouldn't interfere with our lives.

I don't believe in Karma, what you give is what you get returned, doesn't happen. If you do good, you do good. If you did something bad, you did something bad. Anything that results from your actions are consequences, be it good or bad. If you did something good in the past, and something good happens now, it is in no way related. Good things happen to people everyday, it's part of life. Same goes for bad things, if something bad happens to you, it's not because you did something bad in the past. Shit happens everyday, not something to make a mountain out of.

I belive things cannot be undone. What's done is done, you can make admendments, to make up for wrong, but you can never erase the fact that the wrong is done.

I believe in life. I believe it holds in itself a value above all. I believe no life is worth more nor less than another. I believe that one can never be replaced. One can be forgotten, to a certain extent, but never replaced.

I belive in death. I hate it, but I still believe in it. I think life is short, too short. I want to know what is to come, to know the unknown future.

I believe in memories. I believe that everything we've seen, read, experienced, we remember. I believe that you can and will be able to recall everything down to the smallest detail. I believe we can never lose memories, we can forget to do things, but the fact that we know that we forgot, shows that we remember.

I believe in faith. I believe it's possible to trust someone else completely. Without any fear or doubts. I believe that some people I know deserves that very least from me. If I ever happen to trust, to believe, the wrong person, shit happens.

I believe in knowledge. I belive in science. I belive in what I know.

This is life as I perceive it to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home