Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Of Maple Story & DOTA

The next time someone tells me to download Maple Story and give it a try will be the last time the person ever gets to play any game ever!

I can think of no better description for that bane of a MMOG than "it sucks!" If I wanted to play a 2D game, I'd get a SNES! Those timeless classics are a million times better. A 200MB installation file for a 2D game is seriously fucked up. Check out my BMP files dude! I'm so 1989 where JPEG and PNG doesn't exist. Not to forget the fact that there is virtually no AI involved, it's a MMOG for crying out loud, no fancy video clips and no high res. skins! Then there's the fact that a hack for Maple will SCREW up everything on EVERYONE's screen, for the novice, this means that something is seriously wrong with the coding. Fucked up.

As for design, I'd be very much attracted to it if I was 10 and a brainless drone crying for a lollipop every once in a while.

Now for the avid fans of what is commonly known as DOTA. Beware as the next big thing invades your WC3 folder, I'd rather play THAK anytime and I'm sure you would too. Originally conceived by Weng, THAK is the abbreviation for, none other than Treasure Hunting Ancient King!!! It's the best WC3 gaming experience ever!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home