Monday, September 12, 2005

I'm watching wrestling

I'm that bored.
I can't sleep, not that I'm not sleepy, I know that for sure because if I do, I'll not be able to wake up to drag my ass to camp.
So i chose the easy way out, seriously, to stay awak the whole night. Because it takes an hour of snooze to wake me up when I don't get enough sleep.

I never understood why anyone can like watching a very unrealistic fight between 2 half-naked men. The concept alone is mind boggling to me. For the love of God 2 half naked men! That alone is enough for me to reach for my remote. Then there are those really cheesy names, Heartbreaker, Undertaker, etc. I won't be surprise if there's a fish monger or a taxidermist some time in the near future. What puzzles me even more is how so many can still like it when EVERYONE obvious knows that it's all a gigantic show. WWE alone tells everyone that it's all ENTERTAINMENT.

For all my understanding towards wrestling, none, you can imagine how bored I am in my attempt to stay awake, not good, that 'm watching wrestling.

And what the fuck is it with Villa Wellness?! It's the worst reality TV show ever! In fact, I think it's so bad that it can't possibly suck more than it already does. It sucks so much that nothing but Villa Wellness 2 will out rank it as the number 1 shitty show in the history of television. I'm not being sexist when I say this but the only thing more gross than a fat ugly man is a fat ugly woman. And they put not one but a bulk, pun intended, of fat ugly woman in that show. If that's not gross, I don't know what is. And they have get some guy to go in for the fat girls' pleasure. I wonder how much he got paid for that but I won't settle for anything short of a million if it were me they sent into the tub of water, not much water because much of it was displaced by all the fat ladies in it.

Then imagine fat girls birtching, backstabbing and bitch slapping one another. GROSS!! I can't find any other word that better describe the distaste I have for that show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home