Sunday, September 04, 2005

some answers

I've been pretty busy the past week and haven't really been home but it appears that people do come here and read their share of crap from me. I'm writing this because I see myself encountering the same questions again in the future. There's also the fact that I'm bored.

Q. Hey! cool ambigrams! make me one? like casper's "can i keep you?"
A. Do I know you? No.

Q. If your always right, and I'm always right, what happens if we disagree?
A. Considering the fact that you're asking me for an answer, I'm thinking you're consulting me making me more right than you are.

Q. Since when does iTunes suck?
A. Since always considering the fact that winamp exists way before iTunes and it kicks iTunes' ass big time.

Q. But winamp can't send songs to my iPod
A. You are wrong. Get this.

Q. But iTunes is so simple to use, everything can be done with a click, winamp is too complex.
A. Firstly, iTunes is first designed for a Mac, that doesn't have a right-click. Secondly, if winamp is too complex, you're probably too stupid.

Q. But iTunes look cool.
A. You can have a unlimited choice of skin for winamp. You can even make it look like iTunes, just a lot less shitty.

Q. What can winamp do that iTunes can't?
A. Everything.

Q. What can iTunes do that winamp can't?
A. Potentially screw up your iPod by syncing with the stupid library.

Q. But everyone uses iTunes, it can't be possible that everyone is wrong.
A. It's possible, not everyone knows about the winamp ipod plugin. If we live in the ancient past when you still believe the earth is flat, I will be the right one.

Q. But my entire music library is in iTunes, don't expect me to discard that and switch to another program, it's too much work.
A. Keep playing on your PS1 then.

Q. Can I extract songs from my iPod using winamp?
A. Yes. The files will be named according to the ID3 tag information rather than the shitty index filename used in the iPod.

Q. What index filename in the iPod.
A. Never mind.

Q. Want go church?
A. No.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home