Monday, August 22, 2005

faded qwerty

My dad had a hard time typing on my keyboard just minutes ago, cursing and swearing, maybe not, all the while as he type with 1 finger on each hand much like those stereotypical techno-nut always seen on TV.

I won't blame him since quite a number of keys on my keyboard are faded beyond recognition. There's so much visible wear and tear on my keyboard it looks as if it's been used for a much longer time compared to the other bits of my PC bought at the same time a few years back. It also highlighted to me the amazing design of the qwerty keyboard. If you haven't already noticed, QWERTY is the first 6 characters from the left on the top row of the regular keyboard almost everyone uses. I'm sure you remember looking for the alphabates when you first started using a PC wondering why the fuck they put the A such a distance from the B. It so happens that the most frequently used characters are grouped and arranged on the qwerty keyboard to make it easier to use. I'm not sure if this in fact makes it easier to use but the part about grouping the most used alphabates together sure as hell is true since the most faded keys are all located at roughly the same place. The WSAD region, gamers will know the significance of this.

Finally saw Janice after so long. Idiot. She's been so busy I haven't been to her place since forever! And she's always tired for no reason apparently. LIAR! I'll tell you why, too much SEX!!! And spidey walks weird. And zhihui is annoying as ever. I didn't see her for a week but she's still annoying. Plus she's now Kenneth's girlfriend, albeit a pseudo one.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am not annoying ok. i will call police!!

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home