Friday, August 12, 2005

Blogrolling

I've been wanting to do this for a while now. Due to the nature of how I surf the web, I come across a large array of various sites I find interesting and cool at times. There are also instances where I want to get back to a particular site but can never remember the url and stuff, fucking annoying at times if you ask me. So here it is, my solution. Blogrolling.

Also, I've removed Link2Blog that was previously in the sidebar simply because it does nothing but make this place look like shit. Experience tells me, my experience, that no one will give a shit about the links there, so if a even patient person like me who bothers writing such long ass crap all the time can't give 2 hoots about the links being advertised there, no one will really give a shit at all. I therefore conclude it to be useless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home