Sunday, July 31, 2005

people always say I'm mean

It's true, I'll say weird shit or bad stuff about other people, most of the time I don't even know them. And when I do know them, it just makes it worse doesn't it? So people around me will be obliged to tell me off and bring to my attention, not that I don't know it in the first place, that I'm not being nice to whoever and that I'm in fact mean and bad in the words of them. To which I will agree. I am being bad and mean to whoever it is, it's a fact. Putting it in words doesn't change anything does it? What's interesting is that everyone will be morally correct when they point it out to me but none of them ever disagree with me. See the thing is, I may be mean and bad but I'm not lying. When I state the obvious or bring to light what most people will avoid in the hope of being nice to the unfortunately someone, I'm being mean but no one can disagree. You can say that I'm mean and all but you can't defend the subject because what I said is true!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home