Friday, July 15, 2005

mesmerise

Who would have thought that I'd actually go to the concert by Sengoku Gakuen College of Music Wind Ensemble after all that I did to try and give the tickets away.

I was never a fan of the auxiliary percussion instruements, they always appear to me to be, well, auxiliary, not very important. Not that I'm any more of a fan now but at that concert I was.

I'd never imagine that anyone can play the tambourine that well, with such grace that it's mesmerising. Mesmerising's the word to use here since that's exactly how I felt when I saw her play. I don't know her name and I don't think I'll ever see her again but I'll be damned if I ever forget that night I watch her play. You know that feeling you get when something catches your attention and you know that's the best you'll ever see or experience, sounding like sex already but nevermind, of that? Same feeling when I saw her play. After that piece, my eyes never left her for long, thanks to the mesmerising grace, a certain quality, the X factor in tambourine manipulation, she possess. Not to forget that she's just so damn cute! I can keep her in my pocket and bring her home!

And no it's not just me! I'm not the only one that noticed her playing so fuck off to those that think I'm one of those shallow hals that see nothing beneath the skin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home