Saturday, July 23, 2005

it's all for me

Sometimes, things are just staring you in the face and you never see it until someone tells you it's right there.

Which is easier, to lose or to never have? What ifs scares me to hell you know, all along I live in fear that someday what I should have done would come right back and smack me in the face. All along I thought that it's better to give up and move on to greener pastures, that in my short life as a human in this world,I've got to experience everything, as much as I can. So recently I've been really confused. There's no way to put what I have in mind down in words. In a nut shell, I lost somethings and those are pretty damn hard to give up. But everyone is telling me I should, everyone I know and care for. What if for this once, I'm wrong? That just brings me to all those times I might've been wrong too. What if all these years, I've been living with nothing but a lie.

What if you are the only thing that can remind someone else of who that person was before everything changed. And all this time, you're just worried that everything that someone lost will never ever be reclaimed if you leave? Then comes the question, what if that someone doesn't want it back? Then everything you do will only be for yourself and everything you believe in is nothing.

Which is harder, living a lie or knowing it?

One Tree Hill :: Nathan Scott - I realise now that when your heart breaks you gotta fight like hell to make sure you're still alive, cause you are. And that pain you feel is life. The confusion and fear, that's there to remind you that somewhere out there is something better and that something is worth fighting for.

One Tree Hill :: Peyton Sawyer - Yes, losing your heart's desire's tragic, but gaining you heart's desire is all you can hope for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home