Thursday, July 21, 2005

some really weird shit

So I had nothing to do and hence went to Sim Lim with Jia Hong & Weng for whatever god forsaken reason. And we saw some pretty ironic shit there. Being the budget friendly place most of you know it to be, there are some really cheap stuff there, what’s weird is not what’s sold but rather the products it shelves.

We saw a pair of “Professional Earphones with Microphone” that comes in a fancy box with the picture of a girl and said pair of headphones photoshoped onto her, going for $10.

Sometimes people are just so full of shit. Everything can be counterfeited, including the iPod shuffle. We saw this mp3 player called the “Super Tangent” and it looks like, none other than, the iPod shuffle. In fact, I thought it was some new Shuffle condom-like product with a fancy name and cool over-sized boxed with the player being the dummy used to show how it’ll look on a shuffle. I was wrong. When Weng pointed it out to me I was like what the fuck? But I apparently looked like I wanted to know more about it since the sales person went rambling on and on about the features. The only reason Weng pointed it out was because it’s so lame.

But nothing beats what I’m about to pollute you with.
This.

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

The iPod shuffle dock. Probably the most useless thing I’ve ever seen. It’s like getting a dock for your thumbdrive. STUPID!! Why the fuck would anyone spend money on a fancy looking USB cable extension? It’s, as far as I know, the most useless accessory EVER!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home