Monday, August 22, 2005

killer dolphins

The seemingly normal scene before me looks pretty damn weird to me. There I was at some unknown swimming pool with just a few people, all of them I do not know. The fact that I'm at such a pool is weird in itself. At first I thought I was just any other regular pool until I saw people skimming across the surface of the water on their feet, or so I thought. On closer observation, I realised that they are riding dolphins! No shit! I want some dolphin fun too! So I got out of the shitty ass normal average pool and went to the pool with the kick ass dolphins. That pool was deep. No surprise there considering that there are dolphins in it damn it! Real living dolphins that play with humans!

The moment I hit the water, I see a dolphine rushing towards me as it executes a leap out of the water into the other pool, no shit! That's when I remember that documentary I watched on Discovery Channel about dolphins, I remembered specifically and how strong their tails are. That's when I decided that I'm not getting anywhere those creatures whose swipe from their tail can easily smash me against the very hard pool wall.

The next thing I know, I'm at one end of the pool and people around me are getting out rapidly. I noticed the water gradually turning a shade of crimson. That's when I looked back at the other end and see a bunch of "lifeguards", I assume that's what they are, tending to this limp body, well, half of it. I saw the other half of it lying somewhere in the other pool being recovered by yet another group of "lifeguards". It dawned on me that one of the dolphins probably got a little too excited and smacked the loser around a tat too much with its tail. He was probably thrown with great force towards the pool's edge where the top half of his body was ripped off by inertia, landing in the adjecent pool.

It's a dream of course. Yes I have dreams like that. I remember too clearly the many times I wake up thinking to myself, what the fuck was that? Call me morbid or sick, I don't think it matters. Being perfect isn't all good; I have my share of less than perfect dreams.

Reporting at unearthly hours for the bulk of the week, fuck. Staying in sucks, especially without air-con. Not to forget a certain pain in the ass that will hopefully keep his distance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home