Wednesday, September 28, 2005

things I really need now

In life, there will always be things you need or want for whatever reason and more often than not, you don't have it since if you won't be wanting or needing it if you already got it.

That was the initial first paragraph of this post. Notice how gay and fucked up it is? I did. And so I made in italic. What's my point you wonder, the answer to that is obvious to anyone. The following are a couple of blank lines to brace you for the shift in style to that comonly used by mundane bloggers.











I need:
1. Money
2. More money
3. A well documented game engine
4. Necessary knowledge to write a MMOG client
5. Necessary equipment to write a MMOG client
6. Sleep
7. A programmer to do my bidding
8. Modellers
9. Animator
10. Concept art
11. To stop thinking about so much shit.
12. mouthpiece case.
13. Sleep
14. More Sleep
15. MC
16. troll scrolls
17. To get a life and stop writing like a jack ass.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blogging tips
Raleigh News & Observer 27-SEP-05 BLOGGING TIPS If you decide to blog about your job, here are a few tips that could help keep you out of trouble.
Love the info. Very uesful. Learn about quantum micro fishing rods at my site. Valuable quantum micro fishing rods information.

Check it out when you have time.

2:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home