Thursday, June 23, 2005

some fuck shit

That's exactly what it is! Fucking A. Something bit my left pinky, at the fucking tip of my left pinky to be exact! And it hurts like a bitch! It doesn't actually hurt if I leave it alone but it gets in the way when I'm typing, I do this a lot in case you haven't already noticed. It's not itchy like a mosquito bite, it just hurts like fuck and it's swelling, but not obviouse cause whatever the size of a swell, it'll always be small on a pinky. Unless of course you decide it's fun to poke me now and I give you an extra segment in you finger which will take some time to heal but when it's done, you'll be one of the few people with more than 3 segments in your fingers. Think of it as a cool thing. Now who wants to poke me now?

You know when you talk shit with everyone, you can't really remember what shit you told who and what fuck conversation you had with who. Happens to me all the time. It's probably a blessing that the shit I talk with people about comes in a various genres so I don't often mix up the stuff you tell me. Then there are some shit that I tell EVERYONE and those are what spawns the most "you already said that".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home