Monday, June 06, 2005

Never be replaced

This song's been bugging me for some time already. What the fuck is wrong with the music industry for allow such junk to be sold for any amount?! It's shouldn't even be downloaded!! Too bad for me, my sis got it and decided it's fun to put it on repeat!

Baby I love you and i'll never let you go
But if I have to boy I think that you should know
All the love we make can never be erase
And i promise you that you will never be replaced

Imagine that on repeat! Over and over and over again! The next time I hear it on repeat, I'll run down to the nearest Vinmart and get myself a heavy wrench so I can smash up whatever device is playing the damn song over and over and over and (insert over and here unlimited times) AGAIN! If you still do not get the gravity of the situation, being the nice me as I always am, I've extracted the chorus part, aka the FUCKING TUNE,of the song which should playback fine one any audio player that supports the MPEG Layer 3 format(mp3), hardware and software alike. Put it on repeat on your player of choice and hit play, sit back and die. Got the idea yet? No?! What are you fucking DEAF?!!! I'm not saying the entire song consists only of the chorus, if that's the case, the chorus wouldn't be the chorus anymore. The nature of the song is such that the entire damn fucking composition consists only of the tune from teh chorus, add in some slight variations in the lyrics, hardly fantastic. Imagine listening tot he crappy nasal voice along with the fucked up composition! It's giving me a fucking headache!

There are times when I think I go overboard to make it a point that others hate what I hate and this is one of those times! *So here's a little something I made. Send the link to people you hate. I can assure you that if that person is like most of the sitting ducks out there that know nuts about what they call "computer stuff" and still uses the bane of browsers, IE, with no pop-up blocker whatsoever. They WILL hate you even more! That little site will also most like crash his/her IE.

A quick fix to it will be to press "Ctrl-Alt-Del" and end task on Internet Explorer. Make that a permanent end if you must and you MUST!

* WARNING! This WILL CRASH your IE if you have no pop-up blocker installed. If you have a shitty computer, it WILL CRASH your computer. Do NOT under any circumstances try to verify my words. You will regret it if you do not believe what I said about the little something I made. After that you'll kick yourself for being stupid since I've already warned you NOT TO CLICK ON THE FUCKING LINK! Remember I'm always right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home