Monday, May 23, 2005

Arrogant Fuck

I can't help but post again. This is a RANT. Before we start, read this, or at least the first post by breadboy for that matter.

Done? Ok.

Arrogant Fuck! Just as the title of this post suggests, that's exactly how I feel about breadboy. He cracks me up with his bullshit and pissed me off at the same time. To have a non-piano player like me so worked up about a piece and instrument I hardly know is like divine intervention!

Let's just say the people that post in that piano forum are just too fucking nice. If I had the qualifications, I'd shut him up nice and fast with a cheap grade school size piano with no more than 50 keys through his head. Some people are just too fucking arrogant and nothing shuts these up faster and more effectively than physical dominance. On a side note, I think breadboy is fat. Like Scott from American Idol 4. Never liked him cause he's fat and he's arrogant to go. Getting the same feel from breadboy here. He probably thinks Fantasie is easy cause he can press 2 keys with 1 finger. Him having hands that weigh significantly different due to varied fat concentration levels probably aided him in the 3-4 on the left hand and right hand respectively. He tries to move both hands at the same speed but because his left hand is heavier, it's more lathagic and hence he achieved the effect of the 3-4. Fat Bastard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home