Saturday, May 07, 2005

Major Revamp

If it's the first time you're here, chances are it's not, disregard this.
As you should have noticed unless you're a complete idiot, I did some major restructuring. I'm hoping that by breaking this place down Maddox style, I'll make this place more readible. To not overwhelm the reader with words, that's what I'm trying to achieve here. Hope it's working. Plus this way I can add music to specific pages only which is good.

PS: It was a bitch to reorganise some image posts posted using hello. The absence of a title in those posts screw up my layout, so I had to manually group some of them. I'm never using hello again. I'm switching to Flickr! It's a few steps more but it's way better than reorganising image posts all the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home