Saturday, April 30, 2005

the sky's the limit

As someone living in the digital age, I crave for speeds like every other sensible user of the world wide web. I remember the days when I was THE ONE WITH MAGIX! The only one in my circle of friends subscribed to the only existing broadband service at that time. The regular folks cower in the wake of my awesome DSL connection.

Then came cable. The one connection that vindicated my existence online allowing me to reach speeds like no other. However, it wasn't until competition came in the form of other broadband ISPs that SCV, as it's called now, really took off. At the moment, I'm using the service I've been using for the past 4 years with a slight upgrade, the SCV 2000. Due to the nature of my neighbourhood, the number of people sharing the cable connection is relatively lower than other areas, thus allowing me to be faster than most people I know and on par with some. No one is faster than me, well, atl least until a few days ago when I found out a friend of mine got the SCV 6500.

Nothing will change, I will not stop in my conquest fro speed. In a few days, I will get my service a face-lift. In a few days I will have SCV 6500 too. And with the nature of my neighbourhood as a constant cut above the rest, not to mention my inhuman ability to make the most out of ANY internet connection. I will be in the lead again. Someday I'll have T3. I look forward to that day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Neo said...

the title of this page says "i'm so bored... somebody kill me now..." i thought that was a good enuff reason for all the crap found here. haha

2:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home