Saturday, June 18, 2005

stopping time



If you haven't already seen this in my sidebar(Firefox) or at the bottom(Internet Explorer), you are probably blind. It's real-time by the way, meaning when you see it say that I'm listening to this and that track, I'm in fact at that point of time when the image got loaded, listening to that song. When I'm not listening to anything it just says I have nothing playing.

Was just watching one episode of Initial D Stage 4 and there's this part in it with some mention of time stopping, or the hope that time stops. It's a fantasy everyone have, to stop time at some point of time in life. A fantasy that cannot be reached. Time is an illusion we all experience, time passes because we pass, it moves because we move. When everything in the entire universe comes to a stop, everything right down to the electrons, photons, the quaks and the possible smaller building units of matter we have yet to discover, when all that comes to a standstill, time stops. Time is not another dimension. Well I thought I read about time being an illusion and how it pass because we pass somewhere, it must have been another of Crichton's books. I think it's Timeline, I love Timeline the novel and I hate Timeline the shitty piece of crap movie.

From since I can remember, I've wanted time to stop on multiple occasions. When I first heard Fantasy Variations - that's when I decided to join band, it's the most beautiful piece in the world. When I got my first 4 valve euphonium. When I first played on the Stork. When we performed on stage at the SYF. When we know that we got Gold. When we got into the Top 5. When we are in Australia, all 14 days of it should be recursive. When I got my P2 266. When I got my P4 2.4. When we spent the night together so many years ago when you first jolted my heart. All the times we walked to school together. When I waited for you. When you waited for me. When I first held you hand. When we first embraced. When we sat at the busstop watching all the busses go, refusing to leave. So much I can't remember. It's weird but it appears that almost everything in the past 8 years of my life revolves around DHSSB, everything I reminisce about that is. Perhaps it's sad that every shard of precious memory of mine I hang on so dearly to will never come back ever again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home