Sunday, April 17, 2005

bitches and bastards

Was talking with my pal Kenneth last night and got to realise that as much as we like calling one another bitches and bastards within the group, there isn't really a clear defination of bitches and bastards and even though most people get it right most of the time, there are times when it's used in the wrong context. Some people just use it such that if the subject is a girl, bitch, and a guy, bastard. Wrong! There's much more behind these 2 versatile words.

The common defination of bitch would be someone that fucking whines too much about EVERYTHING possible. One that talks bad shit about others behind their backs and pretend to be friends up front.

A good example of a bitch would be someone you know hates you but still smiles at you and laugh at your jokes.

As for the bastard, it's someone that doesn't give a shit about how anyone feels. A bastard is a rebel and will tell a fat ass in the face that he's a fat obnoxious swine. He will have no guilt when making fun of others and enjoys the reaction of whoever he makes fun of.

A good example of a bastard would be me.

So you see, the bitch and the bastard is not restricted by gender. Everyone can be a bitch or a bastard. However the bitch and bastard are fundamentally 2 very different persona. It's quite impossible to be both at the same time since it'll be hard to make fun of someone and still pretend to be his friend and yet talk bad about him when he's not around. These are rare cases and they are masters at the art of deception and human manipulation.

Such a master would be Kenneth.

When I think about bitch, I inevitably think of grace and that post she wrote on her very very seldom updated blog. I went over there to have a quick read before posting here which made me realise that her defination of bitch is in no way similar to mine. However I know that she will agree with my defination since 1)I'm right. 2)She uses my defination more. 3)I'm right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home