Tuesday, November 08, 2005

X-10

So remember my last post? Yeah. Still happening. I'm 2 episodes to completing 2 seasons. That's good. Right? Then I can move on to other things like I don't know season 3? That's if I get the files in time. Damn you torrents without seeds hence I'm stuck at 97 to 98% for all my OC s3 torrent!!

My room smells like someone just drove a van with a spoiler, freshly painted, into it. Tamiya makes nice cement and the Tamiya colour, code X-10 Gun Metal is now my new favourite colour. I like it's dark sci-fic look and feel, like mixing mecury and lead, the glossy graphite look. Not to forget how much it kicks ass on a Gunpod. almost 12 hours since I started and I haven't even completed 1 leg of my 1/72 1994 reissue VF-1J Valkyrie [ Variable ] Millia type. I'm not even close. Thanks to the paint taking forever to dry, plus the fact that every damn part is originally resulting in a shit load of painting required to make it look good.

Now the smell in my room's making my nose run like it's being chased by a troll with the hots for salt. It took quite a while, about 6 hours in fact, for the effect of all that thinner and modelling cement to kick in but when it finally did, unleashed upon me was a torrent of mucus, sending me into sneezing fits for the first few minutes of it. Not cool.

Back to OC.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home