Saturday, October 29, 2005

Xian's undies

It's xian's birthday and for some reason, there's much to write about unlike grace's.

We made xian show us her new undies at the crab place where we had supper. It took a while with xian being her usual shy self, she even wanted me to unveal it for her but that'l be just wrong won't it? However a few threats to make her appear even more embarassed in public finally got her to unveal her new undies we got for her. She was initially quite reluctant and only show a portion of it but after I made it clear that she should just go all out and show us the entire thing since it's already half out anyway, she unvealed it's glory for all to see. It was white, laced with pink with the words 'I love you' written on it, also in pink. I didn't exactly take a good look at it since she was at the other side of hte table but that's really beyond the point. Point is to make her show us her new undies we got her and she did that.

Kinky? I don't think so.

I'll be away for the next few days so The club, minus grace and jan plus zhiwei, decided to meet for supper like we usually do, just not at 85, on xian's birthday. Which was quite a disappointment since that renders my initial plan of setting meatballs on fire useless. It would've been an amazing sight, with the combustion of lard and minced meat, the fireworks of good food mixed with the aroma of 85 bak cho mee which never fails to stink up the car. Not to forget how meaningful it will be, as I always say, 85 is The place for The Club.

So we had supper at the crab place, known because of the crab they server and the crap, dessert from taiwan, they serve. So being the usual xian, she's late, and being the usual us, didn't leave any food for her. I didn't have lunch and dinner so I was really hungry. But hungry as I am, I did not look half as barbaric as Kenneth when eating crab. He virtually squeezes the flesh out of the crab from between the shells, using ALL his fingers!! He took quite a while longer than the rest of us when washing our fingers in the bowl of lime water since he had to wash his HANDS!

Usually when there's a birthday, xian would be the one that buys the present but since it's xian's birthday this time, so someone else had to do it, not me. And it's none other than the insane duo, the british and the prc, oliver and lulu, mr brown and luluser, that did it. And like everything they do, there's always a catch.

The present came in 2 packets, one normal, one far from it. It is the smaller one sealed with a questionable sticker that is of significance. I'm sure you can guess by now what's in the smaller packet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home